Help needed for Amadeo Bachar's wife Tanya...

West Coast represent! Remember be vague on spots!

Help needed for Amadeo Bachar's wife Tanya...

Postby BigJim » July 31st, 2020, 4:51 am

Amadeo shared on FB the other day the struggles that his wife Tanya has been facing:

The last 5 years Tanya has been fighting an uphill battle with chronic illness.

Ultimately finding that she has Lyme disease complex.

Her symptoms are as bad as they've ever been and as of a couple weeks ago, I feel, she is fighting for her life.

If you have not heard from her or I during this period, this is why....This pic of her and Irma is from one of the last times she was fully healthy.

Hug your loved ones and send all the prayers and positivity you can her way.

Amadeo is an awesome waterman, all around great guy, amazing artist, and has been a HUGE supporter of our NorCal Pay It Forward fundraisers over the years.

I have always really enjoyed seeing Tanya at his home, his studio, or running into her around town with their beautiful daughter Irma.

If breaks my heart to know that she is dealing with this...and I can’t even imagine how hard it is for Amadeo and Irma.

The GoFundMe below was set up for the family by some of Tanya’s good friends and Amadeo is 100% on board with it and asked me to share it on here...

Please consider donating if you are able to help out, and send Tanya, Amadeo and Irma all the positive energy you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fmc68-helpin ... y_link-tip
amadeo's direct paypal is ono@abachar.com

Sincerely,

Jim
Attachments
BigJim
prick

Re: Help needed for Amadeo’s wife Tanya...

Postby John Hughes » July 31st, 2020, 7:55 am

Been praying for them. I can't imagine how hard it is to be a full time breadwinner, caregiver, dad as well as all else that guy has going on at the same time. Amadeo has done nothing but give any time I've dealt with him. He's the real deal.

Thanks for posting this up, I'll chat with the wife and see how we can contribute.
John Hughes
cupcake

Postby byronq » July 31st, 2020, 9:06 am

I saw the FB post- man, I can't imagine what the family is going through! Amadeo has generously supported all of our clubs , and I'm lucky to have several of his pieces hanging in my home. Donation sent, prayers to the family!
Long Beach Neptunes
byronq
spearo

Postby chris oak » July 31st, 2020, 11:12 am

Amadeo has always supported the spearfishing community and is one of the greatest guys ever, I cannot imagine what he is going through.
chris oak
Enforcer

Re: Help needed for Amadeo Bachar's wife Tanya...

Postby chris oak » July 31st, 2020, 12:26 pm

btw Jim I changed your original post to include amadeo's paypal address. Gofundme changed donation acceptance and paypal wasn't part of the new one. I tried to link our spearingforum google pay to it and it didn't go through successfully yet.

Amadeo's direct paypal is ono@abachar.com
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby BigJim » July 31st, 2020, 12:34 pm

chris oak wrote:btw Jim I changed your original post to include amadeo's paypal address. Gofundme changed donation acceptance and paypal wasn't part of the new one. I tried to link our spearingforum google pay to it and it didn't go through successfully yet.

Amadeo's direct paypal is ono@abachar.com

Thanks Chris!

I’m not familiar at all with GoFundMe so appreciate the help.

Sincerely,

Jim
BigJim
prick

Postby Donzi Paul » July 31st, 2020, 3:15 pm

this really saddens me, prayers for her and the family.

Don
Long Beach Neptune 1983 ...still
Donzi Paul
sea slayer

Postby undrH2Ohntr » August 4th, 2020, 11:19 am

Thanks for heads up.
undrH2Ohntr
spearo

Return to California & Baja