White Seabass Stalking mask

West Coast represent! Remember be vague on spots!

White Seabass Stalking mask

Postby chris oak » December 25th, 2015, 9:54 am

I know some of you are wondering the secret to seabass hunting. It has nothing to do with being quiet, moving slow, water temp etc. As a token for xmas I will reveal the secret.

You need the h2o ninja mask. Spearingforum hopes to be the exclusive distributor for north america if our deal with china comes through, we are still waiting on our snail mail response from last year though.

Here are the benefits:

No carbon fiber bs to give you splinters.
Huge mask volume: If you run out of air you can just breathe what is left in the mask, that alone will increase your breathhold to 5 minutes or more.
Integrated Snorkel: No more losing your snorkel or forgetting to bring one when you go on someone's boat.
Aerodynamic: Sloped backwards to keep kelp and crap from getting stuck on you.
No snorkel in your mouth: one piece you just breathe like you do out of the water.
Bubble trail: Leaks bubbles out of the top when you are swimming to attract BIG white seabass.
Heavy duty mask strap: Will not come off when you jump in the water, no more losing it when you get pounded by waves on the reef. Please note: Lawsuits from drowning divers when mask was not able to be removed should not deter you from buying this great mask for your children.
Toilet adapter: Order it with the optional oil filter that we will adapt to screw on the top of the snorkel and you will never have to smell any foul smells again. This alone has saved a billion marriages in china.

We prefer pink as it helps to hide you in kelp.

https://www.h2oninjamask.com/gallery/
chris oak
Enforcer

Re: White Seabass Stalking mask

Postby Stath » December 25th, 2015, 10:15 am

hahaha!! It's funny, but when I was a kid in the Greek Riviera there was a similar mask design. It was used exclusively by old guys with a trident catching octopus in the shallows.
I didn't think I would see this again.
Stath
spearo

Postby BeauG » December 25th, 2015, 11:03 am

No joke, I went on a trip with a guy who was using one of these. In his defense, he received it as a gift from his brother in France.

I could not stop laughing. It looked absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention that it fogged up constantly. It was absolutely impossible to take him seriously while he was wearing it.
Bakersfield Freedivers
BeauG
spearo

Postby Pierreyaldo » December 27th, 2015, 8:02 am

lol! too funny
Pierreyaldo
spearo

Postby Karma Trees » December 27th, 2015, 9:08 am

theres no way someone could dive to any real depth with all the air in that thing haha!
Thanks for sharing!
Made for a good morning laugh haha thanks Chris
blakeschilling@gmail
Karma Trees
spearo

Postby Steve G » December 27th, 2015, 2:48 pm

Thank god its aerodynamic, 'cause I was planning to fly with my mask on.
Steve G
kook

Postby dam » December 29th, 2015, 6:37 pm

I don't remember agreeing to this but after seeing the pictures, I'm all in.
dam
diving god

Postby Beek » January 3rd, 2016, 7:40 am

Omg. Epic
Beek
spearo

Postby woody » January 3rd, 2016, 10:16 am

That mask is perfect for guys with little skiffs You could wear that while driving boat in bad conditions ,like having a mini windshield lol I would pay money to see Hollywood Hughes wear this while driving the boat .I crack myself up..
woody
kook

Return to California & Baja