Preorder for Spearingforum Tshirts!

West Coast represent! Remember be vague on spots!

Postby chris oak » August 31st, 2017, 8:43 am

we just got the order finalized for the shirts and did a small change on the front of the shirt where the spearingforum logo is smaller and on the left chest area, I'll throw up the revised photos tonight when I get home.

The shirts will be $16 and we have small thru XL (scotty I ordered you two of the size you requested). You can prepay by paypal and pick them up at the party, our paypal is spearingforum@gmail.com, please do your payment option as "gift to family or friends" so we don't get hosed on paypal fees, and make sure you specify in the comments on paypal your size and your name. Otherwise you can pick them up at the party and bring cash, check or paypal them at the party too. We'd prefer paypal as it is easier for us to not have to deal with small bills for change.

If you need them shipped, Dam is going to handle shipping. You will have to prepay by paypal at the spearingforum@gmail.com address and it's 7$ flat rate so any shirt shipped in the US are $23. You will have to specify your name, address you want it shipped to and phone number.

Thanks folks, we're looking forward to seeing you at the party!
Attachments
chris oak
Enforcer

Re: Preorder for Spearingforum Tshirts!

Postby Trace » August 31st, 2017, 10:35 am

So how do we order. I'm in for a large.
Trace
spearo

Postby Big_Berg » August 31st, 2017, 10:56 am

Do you have to go/be present for the party? Also curious if you are willing to shop for those of us that don't live close?
Big_Berg
spearo

Postby chris oak » August 31st, 2017, 12:23 pm

Big_Berg wrote:Do you have to go/be present for the party? Also curious if you are willing to shop for those of us that don't live close?

No you don't have to go to the party, that's just to save shipping. We can ship it for you and I'll check with Dam but I think it was like 5$ flat rate. If no one needs any xxl or larger and I don't hear from them tonight I'll place the order tomorrow am and we will be getting in s-xl's.
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby Scottywotty » August 31st, 2017, 5:31 pm

Hi Chris,

I'll take two of those XXL's, my wife like to use them for nightgowns.......seriously......I'm not kidding.......ok, I haven't been diving a lot lately and maybe put on a couple extra pounds. :'(

Scotty
Scottywotty
spearo

Postby dam » August 31st, 2017, 5:43 pm

Scottywotty wrote:Hi Chris,

I'll take two of those XXL's, my wife like to use them for nightgowns.......seriously......I'm not kidding.......ok, I haven't been diving a lot lately and maybe put on a couple extra pounds. :'(

Scotty

:bowrofl:
dam
sea slayer

Postby Bowhunter » August 31st, 2017, 5:44 pm

I'll take a xl please.
Chuck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Last edited by Bowhunter on August 31st, 2017, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowhunter
spearo

Postby Jeff Bonisa » August 31st, 2017, 5:51 pm

Hey Chris,

So I can buy one from you via Paypal or how, and then have it shipped to me? OR would it be easier to ask Bill to grab me one? XL

Thanks
Jeff
Jeff Bonisa
noob

Postby Bill McIntyre » August 31st, 2017, 6:01 pm

Jeff Bonisa wrote:Hey Chris,

So I can buy one from you via Paypal or how, and then have it shipped to me? OR would it be easier to ask Bill to grab me one? XL

Thanks
Jeff

Just to complicate, I'm not sure I can be there.
email me at wsbhtr@cox.net
Bill McIntyre
billie mac

Postby chris oak » August 31st, 2017, 6:02 pm

Thanks
Jeff

Either way Jeff, are you coming to the mainland soon? if so you can paypal it once I get the final price and then I'll get it to Bill. Otherwise we can mail it out flatrate to you.
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby chris oak » August 31st, 2017, 6:03 pm

Scottywotty wrote:Hi Chris,

Scotty

Hey Scotty do you really need two XXL's? If so I need to know tonight, we're placing the order tomorrow.
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby Jeff B » August 31st, 2017, 6:24 pm

I'll take a large please! Should be able to make it to the party
- Jeff Barr
Jeff B
spearo

Postby Jeff Bonisa » August 31st, 2017, 8:15 pm

chris oak wrote:

Thanks
Jeff

Either way Jeff, are you coming to the mainland soon? if so you can paypal it once I get the final price and then I'll get it to Bill. Otherwise we can mail it out flatrate to you.

No Chris....I'm stuck here in Hawaii for a good while. :D Though I do want a shirt for sure. Once you get them, we can figure out a way for me to pay for one and get it sent.

Mahalo!
Jeff Bonisa
noob

Postby Captn Ron » September 4th, 2017, 8:05 pm

I would like to order 2 xl please :) I am going to try and attend
i swim in circles alot
Captn Ron
spearo

Postby chris oak » September 5th, 2017, 2:36 pm

Thanks guys, we just got the order finalized for the shirts and did a small change on the front of the shirt where the spearingforum logo is smaller and on the left chest area, I'll throw up the revised photos tonight when I get home.

The shirts will be $16 and we have small thru XL (scotty I ordered you two of the size you requested). You can prepay by paypal and pick them up at the party, our paypal is spearingforum@gmail.com, please do your payment option as "gift to family or friends" so we don't get hosed on paypal fees, and make sure you specify in the comments on paypal your size and your name. Otherwise you can pick them up at the party and bring cash, check or paypal them at the party too. We'd prefer paypal as it is easier for us to not have to deal with small bills for change.

If you need them shipped, Dam is going to handle shipping. You will have to prepay by paypal at the spearingforum@gmail.com address and it's 7$ flat rate so any shirt shipped in the US are $23. You will have to specify your name, address you want it shipped to and phone number.

Thanks folks, we're looking forward to seeing you at the party!
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby chris oak » September 5th, 2017, 4:31 pm

I changed the original post to update the info and pix, but here's the pix again on the bottom.
Attachments
chris oak
Enforcer

Return to California & Baja