Party hype - movie teaser [09/09/17 Garden Grove Elks Lodge]

West Coast represent! Remember be vague on spots!

Party hype - movie teaser [09/09/17 Garden Grove Elks Lodge]

Postby dam » September 7th, 2017, 12:36 pm

A little taste for what we're showing at the party, guys. This is just from my own shitty footage. Wait until you see what the pros like Austin and Kei have in store... :eek3dance:

The raffle and auction items are still rolling in, it's going to be a great event!!! Come on by!
dam
sea slayer

Re: Party hype - movie teaser [09/09/17 Garden Grove Elks Lo

Postby rhyne » September 7th, 2017, 12:51 pm

WoOt.... killer action Dam. sure wish I was able to make it up there, but it's not looking so good for me.
rhyne
spearo

Postby Bill McIntyre » September 7th, 2017, 2:58 pm

Is anyone from the Dana Point/San Clemente area going? I'm looking for a ride. Chris always schedules these things on the one day per month that my wife is racing her horse out in Norco.

I put out feelers in the OC Spearos FB group too.
email me at wsbhtr@cox.net
Bill McIntyre
billie mac

Postby chris oak » September 7th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Like Dam said, the event is open to everyone and free to attend.

We are going thru the video lineup from Vids from @cj_conrad @legenderryaustin @raabephoto @sumogurinet @jblspearguns @oakpwr and of course king kook #damsux. THE VIDEOS ARE SIIIIICCCCCKKK. We are amped up, some of the footage is unbelievable, you guys are getting better and better. If you are into seabass you won't believe the stuff sumogurinet shot, unbelievable clear footage of monsters swimming all over the place. There's a mix of footage from wahoo to tuna and everything in between, mine is the lamest but Red Triangle Spearfishing gave me permission to use the footage of that mako that rushed me. Anyways we are working on a time schedule and will post it up tomorrow am.

On the auction front we've got pretty much everything you would need to outfit yourself, stuff is coming in from a ton of gear coming in from @spearamerica @james_and_joseph @gannetdiveco @mutinydiveco @riffe_international @jblspearguns @sea_sniper_llc #morifish @redtrianglespearfishing @daryl_wong_spearguns @surffur @electric to name a few.

Bill I hope you can arrange a ride, otherwise drive yourself and stop drinking by 8pm so you can sober up and go home safe!!! Or there's always uber/lyft!
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby Bill McIntyre » September 8th, 2017, 3:30 am

Chris, its not just drinking. I don't like to drive that far in that traffic stone sober, especially when its past my bed time. But maybe I'll look into uber or lyft.
email me at wsbhtr@cox.net
Bill McIntyre
billie mac

Postby chris oak » September 8th, 2017, 6:45 am

Here's the Schedule:
Spearingforum.com 2017 Party

Schedule of Events

6:00 pm •Doors Open
•Silent Auction Begins
•Buy Raffle Tickets
•No Host Cash Bar Opens

7:00 pm •Movie Time
8:30 pm •Silent Auction Ends
•Raffle Begins

9:30 pm Event Ends, See you Next Year and Thanks for Coming!!
chris oak
Enforcer

Return to California & Baja