Shafts for sale

West Coast represent! Remember be vague on spots!

Shafts for sale

Postby Bill McIntyre » February 2nd, 2018, 12:10 pm

It seems as if I just sold extra shafts a couple of years ago but the damn things seem to be multiplying in my garage. Also, I sold a couple of guns that some of the them fit in. Anyway, time to get rid of some. All the shafts are threaded and all have American notches.

The first one requires some explanation and a photo. Maybe 10 years ago Mori did a limited run of shafts with the adapter welded on rather than screwed on, and with a little tube welded on in place of the slide ring. I was lucky enough to get one and many people asked him to make more, but he never did. Anyway, as beautiful as it is, I no longer have a gun that it fits in. Its 9/32" x 60" long including the welded adapter, but it would be about equivalent in length to a 57" threaded shaft. You're getting the tip that would list for about $110 plus a shaft, so a bargain at $150 total.

61" x 5/16" plated shaft, $40

57" x 5/16" plated shaft, $40.

57' X 9/32" stainless, necked, $60

57" x 9/32" plated, $40

60" x 5/16" stainless, pinned rather than fins. $55

65" x 9/32" stainless with large rest tab, $60

55" x 9/32" stainless with rest tab, $60

60" x 5/16" stainless with a slight bend. Cut it up for stringers or take it to Mori to be straightened, free.

48" x 3/8" notched. I'm not sure what the trigger notch is, but I suspect its for a JBL. I also don't know what the hell I was doing with a shaft that short and that thick, but maybe it would be good for grouper in holes. Anyway, its free if you can use it.

Some of these shafts have shooting line that might be adjusted to fit your gun. And for the ones that don't have line, I'll rig them if you bring your gun along.

I also have a few Mori and Wong slip tips that fit some of these shaft, asking $80 each.

If these shafts don't sell very soon at the listed prices, you might be able to low-ball me. I'm in San Clemente.
Attachments
email me at wsbhtr@cox.net
Bill McIntyre
billie mac

Re: Shafts for sale

Postby John Hughes » February 3rd, 2018, 4:36 am

I'm interested in the 57" 5/16 shaft Bill but don't see getting down to you till March due to work. If somebody comes with cash sell it but if not, I'll grab it next month. As usual, great prices. Thanks!
John Hughes
cupcake

Re: Shafts for sale

Postby Bill McIntyre » February 4th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Bump. Make me an offer. I don't want to throw away a bunch of perfectly good shafts, but I have no use for them. I need to get them out of my garage so that when Nancy and I are gone they won't be part of the shit that our kids will have to get rid of.
email me at wsbhtr@cox.net
Bill McIntyre
billie mac

Return to California & Baja