VIDEO THREAD, POST YOUR LATEST EDITS

Feeling like you don't belong? No worries, your foreign reports belong here it's all about worldwide access!

VIDEO THREAD, POST YOUR LATEST EDITS

Postby Shark_Man » February 1st, 2017, 11:41 am

Spearfishing in New Hampshire USA.

Stay Local.

Shark_Man
noob

Re: VIDEO THREAD, POST YOUR LATEST EDITS

Postby japppo » February 3rd, 2017, 8:08 am

Nice video! I hope you make more. Interesting to see underwater scenery from that part of the world. Looks a little bit like the Baltic Sea, but more diverse obviously.

Here's my newest clip, I had 3 gopros strapped on me so I tried editing with different angles. I've been trying out many different mounts, but I still can't decide the best one. I guess all of them are needed simultaneously...

This trip was spearfishing in its most sustainable form - no fish spotted. Anyway it was a good trip that I want to remember. Location was in the Baltic Sea near Hanko, Finland. It was last November and air temp was -10 deg Celcius and water 2 degs...

There's a thread I started about Finnish spearfishing here, but I guess its more interesting to see videos from all around the world on this thread. So this is my contribution, I hope there will be many from other people as well!
- breathing is just a feeling -
japppo
polespearo

Postby Shark_Man » February 8th, 2017, 8:52 am

It is very interesting to see similarities between our two environments. I also hope people post some vids here from around the word, would be cool to see all the similarities and differences!
Shark_Man
noob

Postby Nate Baker » February 8th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Wow! 2 degrees. You Finns are tough! Spearfishing with snow on the ground....Yikes. :bow-blue: :eusa-clap:
Nate Baker
kook

Postby chris oak » February 25th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Man I got cold just watching that! There sure didn't look like there was a lot of fish around there thats for sure!
chris oak
Enforcer

Return to Other states & International