24' Osprey Fisherman For Sale

Sell it, borrow, beg and steal. Okay maybe not steal.

24' Osprey Fisherman For Sale

Postby erics » June 9th, 2017, 8:14 pm

24' Osprey Fishing and Diving Machine with 1/2 tower and upper steering station. Re-powered in 2013, new fuel tanks 2017 with 148 gallon capacity. Top electronics with Faruno Navnet VX2 Radar/GPS/Sounder. Simrad Autopilot control unit (not installed). 2 VHF Radios, 2nd GPS on Tower. Windlass and 2 Anchors each with 30' chain and line. Bait tank and 15 custom rod holders. 56 square foot deck self bailing cockpit with raw water washdown. Large quiet cabin with V berth, dinette, counter and marine head. 8 foot West Marine dinghy with 8 HP Evinrude outboard to get you on and off the beaches at Catalina. On galvinized trailer ready to fish. If you are looking at Grady White, Boston Whaler, Parker, Skipjack and other trailerable Saltwater Fishing boats you ought to see an Osprey. It is the most boat you can get in 24 feet. Asking $29,500.00 OBO Eric 310-850-5536
Attachments
erics
noob

Re: 24' Osprey Fisherman For Sale

Postby John Hughes » June 10th, 2017, 4:09 am

This is a sweet diving machine. Sorry to hear you're getting rid of it Eric. Good luck with the sale!
John Hughes
cupcake

Postby coreyf » June 10th, 2017, 10:24 am

jesus christo
coreyf
spearo

Postby GannetDiveCo » June 12th, 2017, 12:20 pm

If you have the chance will you post more photos of the boat.
GannetDiveCo
Manufacturer

Postby chris oak » June 12th, 2017, 1:54 pm

Man that is a sweet set up, I sure wish I had the room and cash! If none of our guys bite on it within the next week or so, post it up on bloodydecks I bet it moves fast.
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby rhyne » June 13th, 2017, 7:42 am

killer set-up... what was it re-powered with? and how wide is she?
rhyne
spearo

Postby gringo sushi » June 17th, 2017, 5:16 pm

What a sweet ride!!!

I wish I had sent the 24 Skipjack I am working on to the dump and bought something just like yours. I've easily spent that much on power and parts plus have 9 months of work into it with plenty more to go. Good luck on the sale. I wouldn't expect you to have any trouble selling her
Todd Farquhar
LB Neptune
tfarquhar@me.com

“There is one thing which gives radiance to everything. It is the idea of something around the corner.” G.K. Chesterton
gringo sushi
spearo

Postby SBH2Oman » July 17th, 2017, 1:24 pm

I looked at a very similar boat years ago before buying our Parker 23, but could not get the seller to the price I was willing to pay. I still think about how well laid out that boat was (and loved the hot water/cabin heater based on the closed-circuit cooling system and heat exchanger). Does yours have the heat exchanger/cabin heater system?

How is it powered and what kind of performance stats do you see? (min. planing speed, cruise speed, top speed, MPG, etc).

More pictures would be great - I have a friend that is looking for something very similar.
------------------------------
Brent Christensen

SBH2Oman
spearo

Postby Schwaman » July 17th, 2017, 3:57 pm

Beauty!
What towing capacity is needed to tow?
How many Hrs on the motor?
Schwaman
spearo

Postby woody » September 3rd, 2017, 11:36 am

I just seen this boat at the dock, it's a hook and line guy that bought it. What a nice boat 'b
woody
kook

Return to Classifieds