Wanted: Your boat parked in my driveway (Mission Bay)

Sell it, borrow, beg and steal. Okay maybe not steal.

Wanted: Your boat parked in my driveway (Mission Bay)

Postby Duff » August 15th, 2017, 9:14 am

Hey guys,

I am moving this week and the place is literally a 5 minute drive and less than 3 miles from Dana Landing in Mission Bay. I have a spot to park a boat in the driveway and want to offer it to you. I will get length and width dimensions tomorrow but it is RV size.

I can run a water hose and I'm going to build a little fillet table on the other side of the fence in the backyard, we can discuss usage for both, but if you are looking for a premiere spot to park your boat this is it.

I wanted to post this here first so you guys could have preference before I open it up to other kooks. I know the price range for boat storage spots and not all allow rinse down and are pretty far away from launch. This drastically minimizes trailering wear and tear.

If you are interested message me here or kyle@moanawaterman.com and we can discuss. My buddy was just paying $220/month for storage in Rancho Bernardo 25 miles away and a 30 minute drive so that's a gauge..

Plus when you get skunked I can come outside and laugh at you for free :laughing-rollingred:

~kyle
Kyle Duffy
Duff
spearo

Re: Wanted: Your boat parked in my driveway (Mission Bay)

Postby dam » August 15th, 2017, 2:17 pm

Duff wrote:Plus when you get skunked I can come outside and laugh at you for free :laughing-rollingred:

~kyle

This makes the deal here. What's more rewarding than having a crazy hobo laugh at you? :confusion-shrug:
dam
sea slayer

Postby dariian » August 15th, 2017, 10:23 pm

PM SENT
dariian
spearo

Postby AJP » August 15th, 2017, 10:36 pm

Dude! Yes! You won't even notice its there. PM sent.

Aaron P.
AJP
prick

Postby Bill McIntyre » August 16th, 2017, 6:13 am

I'd almost move to San Diego for this. I pay $213 per month to store my boat at Dana Point harbor but I don't have 24/7 access and I have to pay a quarter per minute for washdown.
email me at wsbhtr@cox.net
Bill McIntyre
billie mac

Postby Saba » August 16th, 2017, 12:49 pm

Give it to Darian!! and I'll bring my dog over to take care of your gopher problem B)
Saba
polespearo

Return to Classifieds