----[SOLD TO A LOCAL SPEARO IN SANTA BARBARA]----
Looking to sell this inflatable I've had for a few years. I bought it primarily for Baja and have kept it stored in Monterey, using it for outings there when weather permits. Runs very well, made from very durable Hypalon material (French special forces use this same boat but in black) - paid $2,000 for it with the trailer and have since put on a new set of wheels, tires, wheel bearings, new bunks, changed the water pump and did basic tune-up. Starts every time, even after sitting all winter long with just a couple pulls. Perfect for local diving - easily dives three guys, with a 4th if you don't mind being a little bit crowded.
Located in Santa Barbara.
Selling it cheap
1. I got rear-ended while towing it and it damaged the following:
- Rear trailer cross member is bent - could be straightened with a big hammer, or cut and welded
- Broke one tail light (other is brand new)
- Bent one fin on the outboard prop (cheap aluminum prop).
- Pushed the bunks off the mounts and broke the mounts for the rear transom supports.
- One sponson developed a slow leak (starboard rear sponson). It will hold air several days, but then slowly deflates over the course of a week or two). Not sure if its the valve or a hole somewhere. Its totally usable as is, but just wanted to disclose that. All of these would be easily fixed over a weekend with basic hand tools.
2. Trailer title is messed up, so I can't provide a pink slip for the trailer. Boat is titled in my name and is clear and paid up. The trailer title could be easily remedied in a couple of ways by getting creative - like using this trailer for "parts" to build your own <cough, cough> "home made" trailer. Then you would then get a new title issued for at the DMV.
3. Wife wants it out of the driveway, and I don't want to spend the time to address items 1 and 2 above even though they'd be relatively easy to do (I just have too much on my plate right now).
Note - it will roll fine, but it is not in condition to be towed a long distance on the freeway due to the messed up bunks and broken tail light. If you know someone in SB, or just tow it to the harbor lot and work on it there for an afternoon, it could be ready to take anywhere.
I'll take cash or trade for an SUP, firearms, or something else interesting that won't take up space in the driveway and piss off my wife.
Price includes boat, motor, trailer, 4 wheels and tires (1 new pair, one backup pair), two gas cans, life jackets, small anchor, foot pump, and other random stuff. PM me for more info.
PM me if you're genuinely interested and want more details.
Trailer before the damage:
Motor (it appears to have been rebuilt before I bought it):
On the trailer (I since added a keel roller and front winch):