Scuba gear for sale

Sell it, borrow, beg and steal. Okay maybe not steal.

Scuba gear for sale

Postby CaptainLeo » December 26th, 2017, 5:28 pm

Scuba gear for sale.
First up is a white seabass retrieval rig. 50cuin steel tank, backplate, regulator, and pressure gauge-SOLD
Next is complete scuba set up.
2-120cuin aluminum tanks, aqualung leg nd regulator, aqualung octo, analog pr sure gauge with compass, XL seaquest BCD, and extra dive computer that’s needs a new battery-$500-SOLD
Legend regulator had a tear in the push button cover, but doesn’t affect the use of it. Probably wouldn’t be too expensive to have fixed.
Last is a pair of Omer Stingray freedive fins with plastic blades. Foot pockets are in Greer shape and blades have normal wear and tear scratches on them-$40
Prices are firm and can pick up in Oceanside. Let me know.
Also have a 50’ hooka with regulator and pressure gauge. Will post pics when I get home. $100-SOLD
Attachments
Last edited by CaptainLeo on December 30th, 2017, 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaptainLeo
spearo

Re: Scuba gear for sale

Postby John Hughes » December 27th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Let me know if you want to break up that rig and end up piecing it out Leo. I might be interested in the BC and the tanks if you do.
John Hughes
cupcake

Postby CaptainLeo » December 27th, 2017, 5:24 pm

John Hughes wrote:Let me know if you want to break up that rig and end up piecing it out Leo. I might be interested in the BC and the tanks if you do.

Sent you a PM, John.
CaptainLeo
spearo

Postby John Hughes » December 31st, 2017, 12:54 pm

Leo is busy moving so I'll post up that all this stuff has been picked up and sold.
John Hughes
cupcake

Postby CaptainLeo » December 31st, 2017, 2:09 pm

John Hughes wrote:Leo is busy moving so I'll post up that all this stuff has been picked up and sold.

Thanks, John. I guess I could have just posted that it was sold instead of going into the original post and updating. That's why I'm the smart one. Haha
CaptainLeo
spearo

Postby John Hughes » December 31st, 2017, 8:52 pm

good luck with the move Leo. Wishing you and your family the best!!

Thanks for hooking up my buddies, I'm going to have to figure out a commission for all that very fairly priced gear. (read, suckers are gonna pay!) :rofl:
John Hughes
cupcake

Return to Classifieds