14 Ft Achilles Inflatable New price!

Sell it, borrow, beg and steal. Okay maybe not steal.

14 Ft Achilles Inflatable New price!

Postby Breathlessagony » July 10th, 2019, 12:54 pm

For Sale:

La Pangita Negra

It pains me to part with this boat, it has been an ultra reliable fish magnet, but I don’t find enough time to take my bigger boat out as it is, so having two boats just doesn’t make sense.

The Pangita is a 14 foot Achilles Hypalon Inflatable (SU14) heavy duty, powered by a 30 hs Tohatsu 2 stroke outboard. It includes a Trail Rite trailer, a bimini top, a brand new spare prop, beach launching wheels, anchor, chain and line, and lots of extra parts.

This boat was bought brand new in 1987 by a good friend of mine, and has always been stored in a garage. It is in excellent condition for it's age as you will see from the pictures. The last time I took it to Tradewinds Inflatables, everyone came out of the shop to look at it.

This boat has a rich diving history, and has always been a fish magnet.

I just took the boat apart and inspected it for leaks, and it holds air well. I also just had the outboard serviced, and it continues to be a one-pull bullet proof machine.

Brand new, the boat alone is $10,000. I would love to see another dive get as much enjoyment out of this boat as I have. I am selling the whole package for $3,500. Please call me if you are interested (949) 230-5698
Attachments
Last edited by Breathlessagony on January 31st, 2020, 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Breathlessagony
noob

Re: 14 Ft Achilles Inflatable For Sale

Postby woody » July 20th, 2019, 9:16 am

That’s clean Rig . That thing has been well cared for I don’t think I’ve ever seen one that clean ! You should have no prob selling that Rig
woody
kook

Postby chris oak » July 21st, 2019, 7:31 am

Man that's bitchin, I bet it sips gas too. If I had the room I'd pick that up for local runs.
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby Breathlessagony » July 23rd, 2019, 2:14 pm

It’s perfect for local WSB runs, and there’s nothing like using only 2-3 gallons of gas for the trip. Also takes about 15 minutes to clean up and put away.
Attachments
Breathlessagony
noob

Return to Classifieds