Cool Boats

All about spearguns and gear. Feel free to pimp your own manufacturing but be sure to wear flame retardant material if you are pushing b.s.

Cool Boats

Postby chris oak » May 7th, 2017, 8:45 pm

I'm going to make this a sticky, mainly because I cruise around the harbor on my lunch break sometimes and see some really cool boats. Feel free to add to this thread.

Of course I'm going to start out with my favorite boat Gigas. 16' Radoncraft Bahia, classic Radon lines and she has built in fish holds and storage, giant anchor locker, a hot water shower and a yamaha f90 4 stroke.
Attachments
chris oak
Enforcer

Re: Cool Boats

Postby chris oak » May 7th, 2017, 8:48 pm

I saw this one today, I'm not sure what kind of boat it is but it has a deep v bow almost like a maycraft with chines. Older 115 2 stroke and a really cool pilothouse. Note the back where the engine has the bracket, it almost looks like it was a bigger boat that was cut back. I believe this one is about 16' but that double axle tells me it's a pretty heavy boat and must have a lot of fiberglass in it.
Attachments
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby squidhunter » May 9th, 2017, 9:37 am

gotta represent my dads boat
Attachments
squidhunter
spearo

Postby squidhunter » May 9th, 2017, 9:42 am

And gotta represent the boat that I grew up on at the islands. Think my first trip on "tin can" was when I was 6 or something. After some mods and a name change, "the shark" is still out their charging, gotta love it.
Attachments
squidhunter
spearo

Postby chris oak » May 15th, 2017, 8:19 pm

ImageImage

I saw these at the launch ramp. I think the tinny is a pacific skiff, the one's I've seen are hardcore aluminum, very thick and also pretty expensive.
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby Eric Bodj » May 20th, 2017, 12:56 pm

I think the blue boat is a skipjack 24 with a custom pilot house.

I'd love to put some glass on mine to get out of the wind and spray. I have a 1984 skipjack 20 open. I took her to SBI last year and plan on going to Clemente this year.
Eric Bodj
spearo

Return to Guns & Gear