Method 1: Upload attachment
1. Start a new topic, or reply to an existing one.
2. Click "Upload attachment"
3. A new window will popup.
4. Navigate to where your photos are stored.
5. Click on the photo to select it
To select multiple photos
hold Ctrl + Click on those photos (for windows)
OR hold Cmd + Click (for Mac)
OR click and drag your mouse over multiple photos
6. Click Open (or Choose for mac)
7. Click Submit when you are done writing your awesome report.
Note: Multiple photo selection doesn't work on mobile. But you can still upload multiple photos.
1. Follow steps 1-5 above.
2. When you get to the selection step, tab on the photo you want, then click the "Add the file(s)" button.
3. Wait for it to finish uploading.
4. Tap "Choose Files" button again, and select the next photo.
5. When you are done with all the photos click on "Submit"
Method 2: Embed pictures from an existing online source (your web albums like photobucket, flickr, etc*)
1. Create a new thread or hit "reply" to answer another a thread. If you are answering a thread then after "reply" click on "upload attachment".
2. Copy the URL of the picture you want to post by right clicking on the image and choose "Copy image URL".
3. Click the "Img" button above.
4. Paste the URL in between the IMG tags. For example:
- Code: Select all
5. Click the Preview button to see if you have successfully embedded your image. If your image URL is correct, it will show up as an image. If it doesn't, your image URL may be wrong. Check again to see if it follows this standard format: http://www.example.com/picturename.jpg.
* How to upload your pictures online
In order to post pictures using the second method, your pictures need to be hosted online somewhere. Those of you with photobucket, flickr similar web albums already know how to upload. You only need to copy the URL to the image, then embed it between the IMG tags.
For those who don't have a web album, there are many free and easy to use web hosts out there. A simple one that can handle large traffic is http://www.imgur.com.
1. Go to http://www.imgur.com
2. Under "Upload Images", click "Computer"
3. Navigate to the directory on your computer that contains the pictures
4. Select the picture, then click "Open"
5. Click "Start Upload"
6. Once your upload is complete, on the left of your picture, you'll see the BBCode for message boards and forums. It'll look similar to this:
- Code: Select all
7. Copy this BBCode and continue with step 4-5 from Method 2.