Greetings fellow aquatic hunters!

New to Spearfishing? Your first time here? Read all the FAQ's so you don't get flamed and banned!

Greetings fellow aquatic hunters!

Postby FrogDiver » December 1st, 2016, 11:47 pm

I respond to things audibly similar to Ben.

San Diego local, transplanted from the frigid waters and Nor' Easters of New England 10 years ago... Currently galavanting around the western pacific with a spear for a few.

Born a waterman at heart, diving seriously for the last 4 years, addicted to being in the ocean.

Mostly a shore diver, interested in learning more about pelagic hunting. Mostly a weekend warrior with random weekday outings.

Looking forward to meeting new dive buddies and friends and telling fish stories.
FrogDiver
noob

Re: Greetings fellow aquatic hunters!

Postby Bill McIntyre » December 2nd, 2016, 6:29 am

Welcome to the forum. Where are you in the Western Pacific? I'm afraid that most of us dive the Eastern Pacific so there will be limited opportunities for buddies.
email me at wsbhtr@cox.net
Bill McIntyre
billie mac

Postby Donzi Paul » December 2nd, 2016, 7:13 am

Welcome Frog.

All the best, Don
Long Beach Neptune 1983 ...still
Donzi Paul
sea slayer

Postby FrogDiver » December 3rd, 2016, 4:49 pm

Bill McIntyre wrote:Welcome to the forum. Where are you in the Western Pacific? I'm afraid that most of us dive the Eastern Pacific so there will be limited opportunities for buddies.

I've got a dive buddy out here, I'll be looking to link up with divers in the San Diego area when I get home.
FrogDiver
noob

Postby Neptonics » December 7th, 2016, 3:14 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ben. If you haven't already, drop by our store in Long Beach on a bad weather day. It's like a kid in a candy store.

:)
https://www.instagram.com/neptonics_worldwide/

Quality you can trust from North America's Biggest Spearfishing Retailer.

Neptonics
spearo

Postby FrogDiver » December 8th, 2016, 4:00 am

Neptonics wrote:Welcome to the forum, Ben. If you haven't already, drop by our store in Long Beach on a bad weather day. It's like a kid in a candy store.

:)

Thanks! I follow you guys on Instagram, I think you sponsor my buddy, Blake Kutach. I'll be sure to come check out the shop when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FrogDiver
noob

Postby Landfish » December 12th, 2016, 8:38 am

Hi Ben, welcome aboard. Im out of Dana point, but have some friends in San Diego you might want to link up with. My brother in law is a Frogman out of SD (if you are as well, not sure). He might be good to connect with. Also try SD Freedivers. Clubs are a good way to meet people.

You're welcome to send me a PM, and i can connect you.

-Rich
Landfish
spearo

Postby chris oak » January 22nd, 2017, 9:06 pm

Welcome aboard, if you want to shorten the learning curve you might want to hit up the San Diego Freedivers or the North County Depthfinders, there are great guys in both clubs. If you have any questions send us a pm or hit us up!
chris oak
Enforcer

Return to Introductions