Photographer/Film Maker Services

New to Spearfishing? Your first time here? Read all the FAQ's so you don't get flamed and banned!

Photographer/Film Maker Services

Postby Johnny5Dubya » March 12th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Hey guys,

I wanted to formally introduce my company, Project 1Z Production Co.

I specialize in underwater film and photography with a large arsenal of equipment.

Still haven't gotten the chance to get out on a boat in the SD region, and looking to get in on some trips this season for any work opportunities, or casual shoot. !Would also like to shoot me a Bluefin

I currently am the editor and traveling cinematographer for HECS Aquatic, and have worked on projects with Gat-Ku Polespears, Mantis Spearfishing, Ulusub Spearguns and have future plans to work with many of the leading companies in the spearfishing industry.

Please review my work at https://vimeo.com/project1z and check out my website at Project1z.com

Hope to get in the water with some of you this summer, particularly with them BFT!

Thank you,

- John Harrington

@johnny5dubya
@project__1Z
Jrharringtoniii@gmail.com
Project1z.com
Johnny5Dubya
noob

Re: Photographer/Film Maker Services

Postby Behslayer » March 13th, 2017, 5:46 am

Forgot to list some of your other Skilllz?

Johnny's the first one at the boat in the AM. Intact he'll show up the night before and sleep on deck. I guess you'd refer to him as a strapping chap. This translates well in to "Anchor Puller", "Ice Carrier", "Fish Lifter". Additionally if you bring him onboard, he will film the entire experience and you will have the memories. Good kid.
Behslayer
spearo

Postby John Hughes » March 18th, 2017, 2:25 pm

That's some solid work Johnny! That first video was unreal.

Doors still open if you want to get a dive in. Seems last time we talked you were pretty busy with getting the business started. Maybe it's mellowed a bit. Hit me up.
John Hughes
cupcake

Postby Westbury » March 19th, 2017, 9:11 am

You are good Bro.
Fantastic work.
What drone are you using?
Westbury
kook

Return to Introductions