Pathos rivet/flopper?

Off-topic conversations, cool videos and news stories. We ask that you keep politics/religion and bickering OUT of this section.

Pathos rivet/flopper?

Postby Big_Berg » July 16th, 2016, 11:27 pm

Does anyone know where I can find a pathos rivet and or flopper w/ rivet. Buddy hooked me up with a few floppers and rivets but the standard rivets don't seem to fit pathos shafts. Would like to avoid drilling out to a larger diameter in the shaft. Checked spearamerica but they are out of stock.

Side note... Just wanted to post this in the California section before requesting it moved to the classifieds but I want to buy a 60cm pathos if any one has one. Would rather get a used one than buying a brand new one.

Apreaciate any Intel on either of the above!

Thanks,

Nathan
Big_Berg
spearo

Re: Pathos rivet/flopper?

Postby chris oak » July 17th, 2016, 9:06 am

Nate check with sturgill spearfishing and neptonics as well if you are in so cal. I know I was looking for a pin once and sturgill had them in stock, they are in torrance. The new neptonics shop is in long beach/signal hill. If you are up north check with Red Triangle Spearfishing, I bet Matt can order you one if he doesn't have them in stock.
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby Big_Berg » July 17th, 2016, 10:54 am

I'm up in northern SB county/SLO. I'll have to check out the online shops you've mentioned. Appreciate the input!
Big_Berg
spearo

Postby Big_Berg » August 2nd, 2016, 6:44 pm

Ended up using a standard flopper and rivet. Drilled out the shaft about a mm to get it to fit. Not much of an issue at all. Petros hooked me up on the flopper when I put in an order of some other stuff. Very stoked!
Big_Berg
spearo

Postby Qressor » February 20th, 2017, 10:28 pm

I'm up in northern SB county/SLO. I'll have to check out the online shops you've mentioned.
Qressor
polespearo

Return to Sitting Topside