Free dentistry

Off-topic conversations, cool videos and news stories. We ask that you keep politics/religion and bickering OUT of this section.

Free dentistry

Postby Hookin » March 25th, 2017, 5:07 pm

I haven't been diving in over a year and have been really quite on the forum. I am currently in Dental school at USC and scheduled to graduate May 12th this year. One of the many obstacles we need to overcome to serve the public as a dentist is to pass the state board clinical exam. I am currently looking for patients for the exam. I can offer free dental screenings for anyone interested and if you qualify for the exam I can offer you free fillings and or a cleaning. I would have to complete your cleaning or fillings during the exam time which is June 2, 3, 4, and 5th. You dont have to be available that entire time but I would have to see you at least on of those days for the board exam. I can give you the free dental screening anytime before those dates and then when I receive more info we can figure out which day and time we can complete treatment. I wanted to extend some help out to those here as you have been very generous to me in the past and further more you would be helping me in getting my dental licensure. If you come for the screening regardless of if you qualify or not I can recommended healthcare for your current situation. Exam and xrays will be free of charge as will qualifying fillings or cleanings. Feel free to contact me via text message or email at the following:
626 264 0182
aegaeta@hotmail.com

Forum mods I hope this is ok to post here please move or delete if this is inappropriate. Best wishes.
Alex
Hookin
prick

Re: Free dentistry

Postby Aussie » March 25th, 2017, 6:29 pm

Awesome work. Congrats. Just make sure you do a better job than this little guy. :)

Aussie
kook

Postby Hookin » March 25th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Lol. I think I have that shrimp beat. :)
Alex
Hookin
prick

Postby Aussie » March 26th, 2017, 7:50 am

I'm really sorry but I saw this and immediately thought of your post.
Aussie
kook

Postby Donzi Paul » March 26th, 2017, 9:49 am

Aussie wrote:I'm really sorry but I saw this and immediately thought of your post.
image.jpg

I just peed my pants, :obscene-drinkingcheers: :bowrofl:

Cheers, Don
Long Beach Neptune 1983 ...still
Donzi Paul
sea slayer

Postby Hookin » March 26th, 2017, 10:25 am

Is that a pacu?

Sorry Don I can't help you with your water works. Lol
Alex
Hookin