Spearfishing game for a rainy day

Off-topic conversations, cool videos and news stories. We ask that you keep politics/religion and bickering OUT of this section.

Spearfishing game for a rainy day

Postby Jeff Bonisa » February 26th, 2019, 9:14 pm

Aloha All,

The kids and I have found this game "Freediving Hunter- Adrenaline" to be quite fun and an awesome little distraction when something like it is needed ie; sitting at the DMV and waiting, waiting for the rain to stop, at the airport etc. Any way, Carlos did an awesome job with this newest update to the game and has added all kinds of features. There are numerous different species to hunt even WSB and Ulua as you can see and he said he's planning on adding new areas to hunt as well. It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it. It takes some time to get it and to build up your breath hold, but that's what makes it fun. To dive, it's a two handed motion which takes some getting used to, but not a big deal. You can choose different Mask's, Fins, and Guns. It really is pretty fun when you are trying to find something to do for a few minutes. It does cost a little more than most games, which I know is a deterrent to some, BUT you could spend a lot more at numerous types of entertainment and they may not entail something we all love to do and that's spearfish. It's worth a look and the water is always warm! :D

Some Screen shots from the game.

Jeff Bonisa
noob

Re: Spearfishing game for a rainy day

Postby Bill McIntyre » February 27th, 2019, 11:20 am

Thanks Jeff. This may be the way for me to keep spearfishing.
email me at wsbhtr@cox.net
Bill McIntyre
billie mac

Return to Sitting Topside