1. Walter Inman for donating a case of wine that can be raffled into 2 different lots of 6btls with value of 3-400$
2. Luis Hernandez for donating a case of wine, and a pair of booty fins , for board / surf .
3. Kris Cortez for Donating a FII level 1 free dive course
4. Zenon Issel and the awesome folks at surf-fur for donating a surfcheck hoodie
5. Gift certificate from Little River Inn for a round of golf for two and 15% off room rental
6. Neptonics systems float tube cover with inner tube, ab iron and gage with assorted stickers
7. Julie Riffe spearguns blanks for the trophy chair
8. Dennis Haussler of 20Fathoms Pair of Free dive blades
9. Daniel Semard of Oregon Freediving Company donated a VIBE cooler
10. Mutiny Dive Co, Jason Woody for donating some lobster bags
11. Donna and Jorge Martinez of ABALONE BAY, TWO NIGHT STAY VALUED AT $1500 ~ Valid through June 30, 2018.
12. Tosca and the folks at RIFFE are donating a RIFFE Euro 90 teak speargun along with some T's and Hats
13. Matt Mattison 2 abalone bars
14. Blake Tallmen at Subsurface progression gift certificates and other stuff
15. Amadeo bachar Prints
16. Captain Ryan Sweeney of Brink Expeditions donated a full day charter for two $640 value
17. Tom Stone and Sonoma Coast Divers Sportube case and pair of Omer freedive fins
18. Todd and Seamus of Huish Outdoors for donating 2 - Stahlsac 36" Mesh Duffel bags 2 - Atomic Frameless mask.
19. Garo and the folks at Gannet Dive Co. 100ft float line, t shirts and hats.
to register click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-big-x- ... 4675476283
Also 100% of all proceeds are being donated to the Watermens Alliance to fund the Sea Urchin removal project, to help save the abalone fishery