Lobster cooking class

West Coast represent! Remember be vague on spots!

Lobster cooking class

Postby Fernando8884 » October 9th, 2019, 8:43 am

The OC Spearos is proud to announce our partnership with PREP Kitchen, Seal Beach to bring you a hands-on cooking class that will teach you how to prepare your spiny lobster without wasting a single scrap! The 3 hour class will be taught by Le Corden Bleu Paris Grande Diplome recipient, Chef Elizabeth Whitt. Your registration will include the class, a side dish, a vegetable, and a dessert - all prepared by the group in a friendly learning environment!

THIS CLASS WILL BE B.Y.O.B - BRING YOUR OWN BUG!

These classes typically have a retail value of $89/person. Sydney Gavin, owner and proprietor of PREP Kitchen, has offered a significant discount to active OC Spearo Members and one guest per member - $28 each! Any additional non-member is welcome to join for a still amazing rate of $50/person. There is beer and wine on site for purchase or bring your own for $13/bottle or 6 pack of beer corkage fee. Wine prices range from $14-$31 per bottle. What a great way to involve your significant other in our sport and "Eat What you kill, kill What You Eat" mentality!

http://www.ocspearos.org/oc-spearos-coo ... ass-event/
Attachments
Fernando8884
spearo

Re: Lobster cooking class

Postby John Hughes » October 10th, 2019, 8:38 pm

What a great idea Fernando, I wish I could join in. Unfortunately, it's my busiest time of year at work and I can't make it this year. Hopefully it's a success and you do a repeat. I'd love to take my wife and I'm always looking to improve my seafood game.
John Hughes
cupcake

Re: Lobster cooking class

Postby Trace » October 11th, 2019, 12:08 pm

Great for You to put this out there.
Thank you Fernando
Trace
kook

Return to California & Baja