If your Workforce needs KN95 Masks

All about spearguns and gear. Feel free to pimp your own manufacturing but be sure to wear flame retardant material if you are pushing b.s.

If your Workforce needs KN95 Masks

Postby Behslayer » March 24th, 2020, 9:50 pm

It is utterly ridiculous for me to be writing this.. but we are living in ridiculous times. A Facebook thread between childhood friends. My friends were smart. Many of them are Doctors, Researchers. They run Emergency Departments at hospitals, Fire Departments. etc. and they were talking about a lack of PPE. I commented that I couldn't believe what was happening because every manufacturing partner I work with in China is offering me to send masks.. and it started. Long calls with the FDA. Rule changes.. and today I'm setting up shipments to Hospitals and ER departments of KN95 Masks.

So. If you are one of these people who works in healthcare and you are being told "Source these masks wherever you can" I can help. I'm making 0 on this. This is not a for profit venture. Ofcourse the factories in China are making a profit, but they are able to produce 200,000 masks per day.

If you need these masks for your workforce. I'm not posting this for general use. If you need 1000 or more.
$1.7/pc
$0.25/shipping
3-4 days door to door expedited air shipment.
can ship same day
one size for adults
one size for children

I guess this is how it is.

sunmonkeys@aol.com
info@ulusub.com
401 302 8224
Hawaii time.
Behslayer
kook

Re: If your Workforce needs KN95 Masks

Postby Behslayer » March 25th, 2020, 2:15 pm

We have shipments of Masks leaving today will be in Hospitals within 4-5 days. Sourcing Gowns and other items now.

The reply back from Federal Government to my friend who runs the ER Dept in South Carolina was that they wouldn't be able to send any masks until May 01…. how the fuck is that possible. Just get Bill Mac back in the seat, fly a bunch of C-130's over to China. Load them to the top with Masks and Gowns and fly back. In 24 hours you could literally solve the immediate shortages. Repeat until no longer necessary.. but instead.. we are air shipping a few thousand at a time. ER Doctors are using their own money to buy masks for their staff. I don't know of any sewing factories with 10,000 people working in them in the USA. If there were, they wouldn't be open right now. China is already back to work. They have the sewing and manufacturing facilities making these exact items. The USA cannot produce 100,000,000 masks per day..
Behslayer
kook

Postby chris oak » March 25th, 2020, 7:57 pm

Thanks Jon, I'm sure a lot of folks will appreciate that!!!
chris oak
Enforcer

Postby phil herranen » March 25th, 2020, 8:08 pm

Crazy huh, I've had overseas companies offer the same thing(not as good a price) I don't get how companies like 3m that already have the tooling cant keep up or expand, most of the construction users have stopped working, and I dont see hardly anyone on the street wearing them , just home depot has to have a standing order of a half a million per month and silicon valley probably over 2 million per month. And they are totally shut down ,it just dosen't add up
phil herranen
Herranen Spearguns

Postby Behslayer » March 26th, 2020, 12:04 am

Phil I think some of these products there is no way around the labor. I'm not sure either why it is an issue. But It Is an Issue. Hospitals and Healthcare workers cannot get them right now.
Behslayer
kook

Return to Guns & Gear