seabass recipe

Epic mealtime ideas

seabass recipe

Postby John Hughes » April 12th, 2020, 4:33 am

When cooking on the BBQ I like the sex sauce recipe but when cooking inside I like this.
I found this recipe looking for something different to do with Halibut and thought how good it would be with Seabass. It's simple, healthy and so damn good.

Ingredients

1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
2 cloves garlic sliced
1 pint grape tomatoes sliced in half
1/2 cup fresh orange juice
1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
2 tablespoons capers
kosher salt and black pepper
4 6ounce pieces fresh white seabass

Directions

Heat up the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring often until fragrant, about 30 seconds

Add the tomatoes, orange juice, parsley, capers, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper and simmer until the tomatoes begin to break down, 4-5 minutes

Meanwhile, heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. I actually prefer to cook mine in a cast iron skillet because it cooks more evenly and I like to crisp up my fish.

Season the fish with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until opaque throughout 3-5 minutes per side. Less if you shoot 10lb fish like Oak, longer if you only shoot slobs like me. If you're Dam, just beg some fish off your friends and cook accordingly.

John Hughes
cupcake

Re: seabass recipe

Postby chris oak » April 13th, 2020, 5:02 pm

Flipping epic John! My wife will love this as she eats much healthier than I do lol. Now all I got to do is sneak out and try to get some seabass. Or maybe opaleye...
chris oak
Enforcer

Return to Recipes